Friday, April 25, 2008

Shrimp Scampi Saute with Tomatoes and Spinach


Ingredients:
1/2 carton SeaPak Shrimp Scampi (frozen) ( I got this at Costco the shrimp are in garlic butter sauce)
1 bag (about 6-10 ounces)fresh baby spinach
1 can (14.5) diced tomatoes
1/2 of a 16 ounce package Linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:
Cook the shrimp in a 12 inch skillet for 6 minutes
Add the spinach and tomatoes. Cook and stir for about 5-6 minutes more or until the shrimp turn pink, and spinach wilts.
Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Portion onto plates and top with sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Serve Immediately.
The Results:
I thought this was soooo good. I served this with the breadsticks left over the other day. It was super quick and easy. I picked this shrimp up the other day at Costco. I sampled it and thought that was good. So I bought some. I have served it with pasta and rice. I'm sure you can get shrimp scampi at the grocery store too. I got the recipe from the back of the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi box.

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

That looks really yummy! Ijust picked up shrimp and spinach at Costco today. I will have to make this recipe!