Saturday, May 31, 2008

BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich

MAKE THIS!
This doesn't look all that hot but it was sooooo tasty. Notice I started to eat my sandwich before I realized I had to take a picture because it was so good.
Ingredients:
2 pieces of white bread (I use Country White Orowheat bread)
8 slices of sharp cheese ( I use Sharp Tillmook cheese)
leftover BBQ chicken
butter
Directions:
Place 4 slices of cheese down on your bread. Next add the BBQ chicken. Then add 4 more slices of cheese. Close the bread and butter the top. Get your skillet on medium and grill till done. WAHHLAAA! Enjoy!

The Results:
SOOOO GOOD! This was the perfect lunch. You could probably even add some red onion on to this. Perfecto!

2 comments:

test it comm said...

That sandwich does look good!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to try this one! i forgot about your food blog and have been waiting to try recipes from you!